The Pigeon Letters is an art education platform, featuring tips and tricks for artists. Peggy Dean offers an array of online courses and art supplies that you could make some cash money on if you want to promote it!
Please thoroughly read the following requirements to apply as an affiliate.
- 10% commission
- 30-day affiliate cookies
- Graphics provided
Note: TPL courses and membership are not included in this affiliate program.
HOW TO JOIN
- 30% commission
- 60-day affiliate cookies
- Email swipes provided
- Graphics provided
- Leaderboard bonuses
Note: TPL art supplies are not included in this affiliate program.
HOW TO APPLY
Email [email protected] with subject line TPL AFFILIATE APPLICATION and include the following items in your email:
- Your full name
- Blog URL (if any)
- Social media links
- Email list subscriber count
- How you plan on promoting The Pigeon Letters
- Blog posts
- Social media posts/stories
- Email newsletters
Thank you so much!
Already an affiliate? Login here!
AFFILIATE & REFERRAL TERMS
The Pigeon Letter' Affiliate Program & Referral Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral: A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at thepigeonletters.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your unique affiliate link. Referrals cannot be existing customers who have previously purchased items or courses from The Pigeon Letters.
- Referred Customer: The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person for example, by using a different email address.
- Affiliate Payouts: Commissions are paid out between the 1st and 5th of each month.
- Eligibility: Eligibility is limited to individuals only. The Pigeon Letters cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in The Pigeon Letters' sole discretion.
- No Spam: You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” and FTC laws. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from The Pigeon Letters' Affiliate Program..
- Right to Close Accounts: The Pigeon Letters reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Affiliate and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Affiliate and/or Referred Customer attempts to use Affiliate Program in a manner that breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms: The Pigeon Letters reserves the right to cancel the Affiliate Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.