Pinterest Marketing: The How & Why for Creative EntrepreneursFeb 26, 2021
In my 10+ years as a creative entrepreneur, I've noticed that there are 3 primary reasons people fail to gain traffic:
They quickly skip over their product or service's best features, automatically decreasing its value.
They don't understand, or most importantly, they don't invest in understanding SEO and its importance.
THEY'RE NOT CONSISTENT. There are tricks for working in batches. It's time to learn how.
The first and most important benefit of Pinterest is that its content is evergreen. That fact alone should be exactly why it should be given as much energy, more energy actually, than any other social media platform when it comes to entrepreneurship.
It might come as a surprise, but if you follow Google Analytics, you'll notice that, if you're pinning (even poorly), a large majority of traffic is generated from Pinterest. When you can learn to capitalize on that, your organic traffic will soar, and in turn, so will your income.
This class covers:
- The formula for effective SEO, not just on Pinterest, but anywhere on the web
- The recipe for the perfect pin
- How to keep consistent without having to pour in hours and hours of your precious time
- Best practices to ensure you're checking all of the boxes
- And best of all, it's STRAIGHTFORWARD. No fluff.