Self-Publish a Best Selling BookMay 11, 2020
This class will take you step-by-step through the process of creating a self-published title including guidance on many factors that will determine your book's success right off the bat. I've had SO many questions about how I did just that. How did I do it? Where did I start? How did I distribute my books? How did I make my self-published books best sellers? How do I format my file? Any mistakes learned along the way? What are the pros/cons of self-pub vs traditional pub? Well, I promised I’d come back with these answers, and what better time than when I graduated from self-publishing and moved into the world of traditional publishers?!
- Brainstorming ideas for the best title and content
- How to stay true to your own voice
- How to stand apart from the competition
- How to add unique value to a book
- How to properly format your book files
- How to get easy distribution (including Amazon Prime)
- How to pitch your book to traditional publishers
- How to network and promote your book
- How to ensure your book is a #1 New Release
The information in this short class will leave you ready to begin a project of your very own and to embrace your voice and own your confidence that the world wants to hear what you have to say!
As an author that has best-selling books via self-publishing, I can confidently say that I know the methods behind making sure that your book is a success and I'm so happy to be sharing my tips with you!