Get ready for no more decision fatigue when it comes to your hand lettering compositions! Most importantly, it is SO easy to build these templates and will save you SO MUCH TIME.
Introducing the ultimate grid bundle... 50 Isolated brush stamps for Procreate to effortlessly create lettering and modern calligraphy.
Pack includes a full .brushset file for Procreate + .png image files:
50 Isolated Grids for Lettering Composition
BONUS 10 Done-For-You Templates
BONUS 5 Frame Guides
Want even more deets on the brushes? Read on, friend.
[3 isolated grids featuring straight lines]:
- BLOCK - Ideal for filler words like "of" "and" "the" etc.
- NUGGET - Great for shorter words
- BRICK - The go-to straight line for clean lettering
[5 isolated grids that dance]:
- BANNER - The coveted wavy banner
- FLAG - Good for lettering you want to give the feeling of movement to
- LABEL - An elongated center-focused shape
- APOTHECARY - Exaggerated Label shape for more drama!
- BANNER TRIO - Make a statement with a plug-and-play wavy scroll
[9 isolated grids for call-out arched words]:
- RAINBOW - An end-to-end arc
- KNOLL ARC - Features a slightly raised center
- TUNNEL ARC - Great for shorter words with tapered edges
- WINDOW ARC - Ideal for filler words with tapered edges
- ARC - An arched banner shape
- BRIDGE ARC - Brings down the bottom edges of a word
- HALF PIPE - Raises the top edges of a word
- FLOAT ARC - An elongated banner style
- SMILE ARC - Ideal for framing the bottom of compositions
[5 isolated grids with sharp transitions]:
- STRUCTURE - Features a pointed top center
- BUNTING - Ideal for any part of a composition, features a downward point
- DIAMOND - Great for call out words to expand their center
- TRIANGLE RIGHT - For words to trail off
- TRIANGLE LEFT - For words to trail off
[11 isolated grids for words that want to float]:
- WAIST - Good for short words that squeeze in the center
- BOW - Elongated words that taper into a center squeeze
- BOOK - A solid brick style that pulls downward in the center
- ATLAS - A solid brick style that pulls downward at the edges
- ASCEND RIGHT - Use to either taper or to warp words
- ASCEND LEFT - Use to either taper or to warp words
- FLAG - Good for words that need to squeeze in between others
- BLOOM RIGHT - Great staple shape for basic words
- BLOOM LEFT - Great staple shape for basic words
- SHIFT RIGHT - Everyone's favorite floating brick grid
- SHIFT LEFT - Everyone's favorite floating brick grid
[8 isolated circular grids]:
- OVAL - Wide oval for any length of word
- EGG - Compressed oval for shorter words
- ELLIPSE - Oval shape with straight side edges
- HALF CIRCLE TOP - Combine arcs with structure and style
- HALF CIRCLE BOTTOM - Great for finishing a composition with a smaller word
- CIRCLE - Complete circle for lettering phrases or long words
- BANNER CIRCLE - Complete circle featuring an overlapping banner
- SPHERE - To use to warp words or as a general taper
[9 isolated grids to shape shift words]:
- FLARE - For any length of word to expand the outer edges
- FLARE EXPANDED - Flare with even more drama
- COASTER - A wavy block that takes the tops of letters on a ride
- UPHILL - Arches the tops of letters upward
- DOWNHILL - Arches the tops of letters downward
- RAMP - A sweeping shape for longer words
- EDGE - Great for squeezing in longer words or composition framing
- DRAPE RIGHT - Sweeps the bottoms of letters upward
- DRAPE LEFT - Sweeps the bottoms of letters downward
- 10 TEMPLATES - Done-for-you grid guides
- 5 FRAMES - With centralizing marks
This item is a digital download for use with the Procreate App. Due to the nature of instant ownership of digital files, refunds will not be provided.
We actively implement sustainable practices in every aspect of our business. We are proud to say that we deliver high-quality products that are packaged using as many recycled materials as possible.
We also reuse any bubble wrap or plastic and if we don't have any on hand, we only use biodegradable alternatives.
Furthermore, we reuse packaging boxes at times, so you may receive a box that has been loved once before, and we encourage our customers to do the same.
By doing this, we are doing our part in reducing waste and promoting a sustainable future.
Orders ship within 3-5 business days. Shipping rates are based on weight and are dependent on the shipping carrier used. Tracking numbers are provided to the email entered when orders ship.
Domestic orders over $50 qualify for free shipping, no code required.
We ship to most international countries - international shipping rates and duties may apply and are not included in your order.
The Pigeon Letters is committed to protecting, preserving and restoring wildlife and its habitats, ending the fur trade, and most of all, speaking up for those without a voice.
It's not common knowledge that a lot of art supplies are created with animals. To learn more about this (and I mean A LOT more), click here.
Giving back is an essential part of our business practices. It's a standard we consider to be a no-brainer. We believe that if we can make one positive impact a day, just one, that we've succeeded.
Your continued support makes it possible to support organizations all over the globe who are working to better our earth. The Pigeon Letters passes on a portion of every sale to nonprofits working to save wildlife and rehabilitate injured and abandoned animals. Each month, a different organization is chosen. We're proud to say that together, we've provided support for so many wonderful organizations.
View our list of our favorite organizations to support right here.